Another gem from L. Williams at Viva Carlos! It is all about taking a minute to appreciate the horse you have and not about what they can't do yet or what you are working on or what you wish you could change.
Let's take a moment to appreciate the Pros of our current ponies, whether you own them or just ride them in lessons.
Shyloh. . . oh sassy Shyloh.
- She is small but strong enough to carry me around
- She can be off work for long amounts of time, then ride/drive (kinda drive) without being crazy
- She is cute, when she is not giving the evil eye
- She does not need to be lunged before being ridden, she is pretty sane that way
- She is phenomenal with the kids
- She is an easy keeper, hardy, and easy to take care of
- She is not a picky eater
- She puts up with me and all my shenanigans
- She is totally fine being by herself or with a herd of horses
- She loves going new places
- She loads into a trailer like a dream
- She is funny and goofy
- She is willing and eager to please, usually
- She loves her hooves picked! She will hold them up for me as I go around her to get the mud and poop out.
- She is smart, so so smart. Too smart
- She is independent
Shy seems to have a lot of good qualities going for her. Gotta love my happy little pony!
|Shy and Whitney Houston|