. . . and the winner is. . .Emmi from My Life on Horses! Congrats! Enjoy your new hoodie! I used a fool proof method of putting everyone's name on a piece of paper, cutting it up, putting it in a cup, and having my co-worker pick the winner randomly out of the cup.
Thank you to Horze for sponsoring this giveaway. I had a ton of fun holding this contest. And the best part? I discovered a bunch of new blogs to read!
The Sunshine Award has been making its way around the blog-o-sphere. I have been nominated by L. Williams from Viva Carlos and Mallory from The Country Hitching Post. Thank you both for thinking of me!!
"Here is what the sunshine award means, "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere." Of course all awards have rules for awarding people. Rules below."
- First, the nominee must thank the blogger that nominated her and link to her blog.
- Next she must nominate ten bloggers for the award and let them know.
- Then, she must answer a list of ten questions and post to her blog.
- Finally, the Sunshine Award button must be posted on the blog
1. Do you prefer Mares or Geldings?
Mares. I find them so funny.
2. English or Western?
Driving? Or Western. Maybe one day I'll ride my horse. . .in the Western saddle I have for her.
3. Do you prefer "younger" or "older" horses?
Mia was old and basically bombproof. We had a ton of fun together. Not that I don't have fun with Shyloh, but she is a lot more work!
4. Have you ever trained a horse from ground zero?
5. Do you prefer riding or ground work?
Riding? What's that? Just kidding, I love riding. But I also love doing stuff on the ground.
6. Do you board your horse or keep it at home?
I board at a friend's house.
7. Do you do all natural things or commercial stuff? (In the sense of products.)
I try to stay natural, however I have no problem going commercial if that is what works.
8. All Tacked up or Bareback?
I love love love bareback.
9. Equestrian model?
I don't really have an answer for this.
10. What's your, one, main goal while being in the horse world?
Ride my horse without the fear of death? Or just have a great bond with my horse and make her feel safe (preferably while riding or driving).
Next up is my nominees. I am trying to pick bloggers who have not been nominated yet, so here goes: