2012 has been a big year for Shyloh and I. In some aspects, we have done a tone of things I never would have thought we would have done. In other aspects, there are a few things we did not accomplish that I wish we would have. Here is our year in review:
- Shyloh got her harness!
- I fell of Shy while riding bareback. Ouch!
- I found Shy laying down! First and only time so far.
- We started clicker training.
- Shy got a saddle!
- Clicker training trick: kiss
- Shy pulls the toboggan in the arena.
- Shy started riding lessons, including dressage.
- First ride outside.
- Changed bits.
- Shy bolted with Beth outside.
- Dentist floated Shy's teeth.
- Shy uses the grazing muzzle.
- Equine Affaire!
- Started round pen work.
- Driving seminar in Ohio.
- Harry Hughes clinic!
- Shy began seeing the chiropractor.
- Shy's first show!
- I trotted on Shy!
- Rode Shy in a walk/trot class at the Harry Hughes show.
- Shy pulled me on the toboggan.
- Shy's big spook with the tire outside.
- Bee attack!
- Shy's birth-iversary!
- Shy is off on her rear end.
- Clicker training with the mat.
- Lots of round pen work.
- Lots of stretches
- Shy started working on the little hills.
- More round pen work.
- More clicker training.
- Barn Fun Day with the obstacle course.
- Moved Shy to a new barn, put her on pasture board.
- Shy broke her saddle.
- Began some serious drive training.
- Hooked Shy to a cart!
- Made some PVC shafts for Shy.
- More serious drive training.
- Shy's first parade!
- Shy's first time with me being pony'ed to a hitch wagon.
- Shy dragged the tire successfully with no header!
- Shy pulled Anthony in a sled!