Another fun blog hop from L. at Viva Carlos!
What are you buying next? Not your "Wish I could" list but your actual practical pony shopping list. And if its a high ticket item you are saving for what is it and when do you expect to order/get it?
Since Equine Affaire is the weekend (yay!!!), I have a short list of stuff I want to find there:
- Teal saddle blanket for showing (having hard time finding one that is not huge for my short backed Haffie)
- Saddle pad (just bought one for $5 at a tack sale, but will be on the lookout for another)
- Dark leather reins
- Possibly a new dark leather bridle
Some other things I need and should probably get soon:
- Fly spray
- Vet wrap
- Treats (always)
- Coconut oil
- HIgher Standards Leather Soap and Conditioner (I just can't decide on the scent!)
- Mrs. Conn's Sponges. I want to try these. Seems so simple!
Boring, right? I just made a big purchase of my awesome saddle that I love, so I don't think any more large purchases are in order quite yet.
|Shyloh is not impressed|