Monday, May 13, 2013

monday musings by shyloh #88

Sometimes Allie talks to me and it makes me so bored. . .


So so bored. . . She wonders if I am cold because I have shed out and I have mysterious patches of hardly any hair. 

She goes on and on about things like shows and harnesses and saddles. . .

Then she starts talking about being nice to the other horses. . .

And she asks me about all of my scratches, cuts, and scrapes from hanging out in the woods. 

Even when I am tacked up, she babbles on about nothing, nothing important in the equine world.

How do I get her to talk about more exciting things?

~Shyloh

4 comments:

  1. Moms are always boring, specially with camera in hand. How come my teeth aren't as white as yours? What kind of whitener are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look how I feel in long meetings at work!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts or comments, I love to read them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.